Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guys beware of this name…”Toby Tangsoc”

Guys beware of this name…”Toby Tangsoc”. My encounter with him happened last Dec. 13, 2008, Saturday, around 5pm with this number 09178120511. I got a call from him informing me about the opportunities that their company offers. At first, I thought that the call is legitimate coming from my application from other companies. The conversation goes smoothly and the usual short phone interview occurred. He is a good English speaker and he presented himself well. He mentioned that his company is a multinational company located in US and they are expanding their office here in Manila and that they are looking for someone who has a potential leadership skill. I answered very actively and promptly to his entire question just like my job interviews from other companies. I also mentioned that I just finish my work from my previous employer and I am open and looking for other opportunities right now.

And I think, that gave him a go signal to push through with his offer, he scheduled me right away for an interview on Monday, Dec.15, 2008 at 3:30pm. He actually asks me if I have a pen and paper with me for him to dictate the address of his company, but since I’m outside I don’t have any at that moment. So it resorted on him texting me the complete address of his company, which I appreciated a lot. And this is the complete text: “12th Floor BELVEDERE TOWER, SAN MIGUEL AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, PASIG CITY. Mr. Toby Tangsoc 09178120511. Sr Exec.

After receiving the text I replied thanking him for the invite and confirming that I will be on the site at 3pm, Monday, just to show a good manner when receiving an invite from company through text. Yet I notice after a while that I almost forgot to ask him the name of the company, (who the hell were going to an interview without knowing the name of the company), I mean its very hassle on my part talking to the guard or receptionist and ask for specific name of a stranger or even an executive since it is very much obvious that name of the building given is not a company related name. So I texted him right away for the name of the company, he replied “I’m senior exec of GALVANICS”. Good I got a reply after an hour; I almost smile when I notice that he repeatedly stated his position...you know he is so proud of that…hehehe.

When I got home and face my computer, I searched the net and keyed in the “GALVANICS” keyword, without any intention or something, just for a reason that I’m not coming for an interview without checking the background of the company that I’m applying with. But I was so surprised because there is no definite website of a company on the display. So I tried searching for ‘Toby Tangsoc’ name, then…boom…it almost take the wind out of my sails when the searches appeared. This is outrageous I don’t expect to read his name on the beware blogs of numerous blogger. I found a very useful blog which have links to other blogs too (click here)– that only means that the name toby tangsoc is not only related to Galvanics (which is unreal) but also to different names of a company like NuSkin, Synergy One Global, MLM, NSE Philippines or Pharmanex. …etc. which are responsible for a recruitment scam, networking, pyramiding, dishonesty and the like, to their prospective applicants. Wah the f*ck!

That made me decides not to go for that interview anymore. I’d rather stay at home and relax than coming on a false, scam and bogus interview of this man and his company. Thanks God that there are internet and other bloggers, who published their bad experiences with these people (because they are actually many and I found a list of their names) and their company. I mean just like others stand I believed that there is no wrong in networking because you can actually earn bucks for this, depending on how hard-working and diligent you are, as long as you do what is ethical and right. What is bad about these people is that they become dishonest and insincere in recruiting people. I don’t know if they are too desperate to find recruits or this is really their way of inviting people.

Monday, 2 in the afternoon, I received 2 missed calls from him and a text message, which I ignore and pay no attention at all. The 1st message Mr. Ereneo, call me in office 4081522 or in cell”, and 2nd messageMr Ereneo. Good news, we moved location of meeting 2 main ofc, easier to find. 15th Flr Octagon bldg #41 San Miguel Avenue, ortigas center, Pasig. Toby Tangsoc”. The last message gave me a confirmation that the first address texted to me was not the real address of his company but a trick one just to mislead me if ever I continue to attend that interview. And you know guys; the address mentioned above are the place that was revealed by other bloggers. It only means that he is now using different addresses to hide his company identity since that place becomes too familiar and well-known already due to the write-ups of some concern individual appealing to be cautious on that location.

To stop him on bothering me anymore, I replied with this “Sorry sir, I am no longer interested. To be honest with you, I believed on the things I have read about you and your company. Thanks for the invite though”....hehehe!

I hope you guys learn something about this blog and spread the news to your friends too so that they may become aware about this thingy.

Thanks for reading!

18 comments:

Jawsep said...

thanx man...!!! BTW for your info. these are the members of NSE Toby Tangsoc un kalbo dito..

http://ayanne16.multiply.com/photos/album/48/NSE_random_pics

Unknown said...

it's understandable that we all google whatever we want to find out information on. but it is also common knowledge that google is not the primary source for FACTS. google is a search engine, it lists down the legit sources of facts. now if you google something and what shows up is a list of BLOGS, then you should be smart enough to search again to find results that are not as biased. BLOGS are not factual sources, not primary sources for information. BLOG POSTS display bloggers' OPINIONS and beliefs. in our world today, you need to be SMART. before you believe in something, you should find out the hard cold facts. either you check it out on your own, or you search for LEGITIMATE sources. try to google NU SKIN STANFORD, NU SKIN CARL DJERASSI, NU SKIN INDONESIA TSUNAMI, you just might get the air knocked out of you. IKAW ANG SCAM. because you spread opinions, purposely trying to create the belief that Nu Skin and Toby Tangsoc are not what / who they really are -- WITHOUT GIVING STRONG FACTUAL OBJECTIVE BASIS.

baka kaya ka naghahanap ng employment. nakahanap ka na ba? kamusta? are you anywhere near Toby's MONTHLY income? it's not even just about the money. it's believing in something bigger than your ego that can give you BETTER CHOICES in life.

you can post pictures of Filipino Nu Skin members in CR stalls for all the world cares. it only proves -- that you will never get your picture taken with them, because you will never be one of them. and you will never get out of the rathole you're in, your choice will always be to fear what you don't understand and to bash those who are able to be smart and understand.

good job sayo, gudlak.

NHEO said...

well girl nina, i will never be one you/them. Thanks to google for displaying a LEGITIMATE source, that's the SMARTEST way I have done. You may defend Toby Tangsoc and the company to others who GAVE STRONG FACTUAL OBJECTIVE BASIS after checking out your company...you wish they will believe you.

I hope those people who will read this blog think the SMARTEST way they could too. This is an OPINION of the person who almost got victimized by this company.

I already have a job, a clean and honest job, and I'm earning BIG enough through my hard work. I don't need to recruit and give false advertisement to other people to earn and i don't need to GET THEIR MONEY for the sake of what you call his monthly INCOME.

Lastly my name is not drag or scatter over the net to scam thing like your company and Toby. So who's SCAM now?!

SPO4 Bantay Scam said...

Hi there. Though this blog post is almost a year old, this is still valuable info especially to the unsuspecting who'd fall prey into these con schemes. Ang nakakabuwisit pa, ang Pilipino niloloko ang kapwa Pilipino. Saan pa kayo? As the saying goes, there's a sucker born every minute! Once again thanks for informing the public.

I have had some of these NSE scammers placed under surveillance by my team.

And BTW I also have more detailed info on these NSE scumbags, would be edited more frequently:

http://spo4bantayscam.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Beware_of_these_NSE_scammers

Anonymous said...

well nina, you're obviously an IDIOT. If NSE/PharmaSEX or your company's other foolish names is indeed reputable, how come its getting so much bad rep? Another thing to consider, why are you targeting students? are they all gullible? And using people's names that are affiliated with other big companies simply doesn't prove that they are indeed part of those established enterprises nor serve as proof of their existence at all. Finally, if NU Skin is such a big company, why the hell are you in OCTAGON. Its an old building and not an ideal location for a supposedly known corporation. Wouldn't it be better if you were at a more "elegant" place like the Enterprise in Makati? Maybe that would help you scam more kids. IDIOT

Unknown said...

They're now using Robinson's Bank as their new landmark as it's located on the ground floor. Robinson's should be aware.

nicole said...

Thanks dude.

Walang patawad pati daddy ko na nasa retiring age na, gusto pang lokohin.


For you scammers, not all people are like "NINA." We are not as dumb as you think.

Unknown said...

Good thing na nagresearch muna ako about Toby Tangsoc..

But not the same address, they are now in: 2ndF BC Group center, Filinvest Ave., Corporate Center Alabang Muntinlupa City

really thnks for the blog..well im not attending the supposedly "meeting" with him later..tsk,tsk!

I dont want to say anymore about him, tama na ang mga nabasa at nalaman ko..

Godbless everyone!

batakapa said...

parang si nina e maxadong malapit kay toby, ganun n lng nya ipag tanggol.. ndi nmn magkakabad comment yan kung wala tlgang gngwang masama e. ndi dapat kinukunsinti ang gawang masama para lang kumita...

batakapa said...

parang si nina e maxadong malapit kay toby, ganun n lng nya ipag tanggol.. ndi nmn magkakabad comment yan kung wala tlgang gngwang masama e. ndi dapat kinukunsinti ang gawang masama para lang kumita...

bangus said...

Tumawag saken Toby Tianco or Toby tansock eto CP number nya..0917812051 as usual they tend to SCAM people by inviting them in NUSKIN office in Octagon build in Ortigas.

I ask him "ARE YOU A MLM or a RECRUITER?" he said No..

When i search google.. BOOM! Your a SCAMMER! He lied to me on that call.. ofcourse what you do expect on the process?

DEFINITELY SCAM! UNETHICAL PRACTICES of these people tend to ruin the integrity of the company.

Oscar said...

He almost tricked me too! luckily I read this blog... I'm scheduled for an interview with him today at 2pm! thanks for this...

kris alfonso said...

i received a phone call from him just a minute ago.. i'm planning to meet him on the said site at alabang on friday..i don't want to go in an interview unprepared so i googled the company.. and the name toby tangsoc..luckily i saw this blog.. thank you for posting this.. much appreciated.. and for nina naiintindihan kita.. i'm also a member sa isang MLM.. mahirap mgrecruit sa mga panahon na to..pagkinausap mo kc sasabihin agad networking.. wala nmn masama sa networking.. my mga advantages nmn din un..dapat lng mging smart s pipiliing company.. at before ka pumasok siguraduhin mo munang magsisipag ka talaga kc kung hindi, hindi ka kikita at di mo mababawe ung money na inilabas mo na para lang makasali sa company..tapos sasabihin mong panget ang networking or scam scam.,
madami nghahanap ng work..ang mga studyante nmn kaya sila tinatarget kc pwede nilang gawing part time un..nakarinig na ko ng napakaraming gimick para pakapagpasali.. pero sorry "toby tangsoc" and nina.. loyal ako sa company na sinalihan ko.. kitang kita mo kc na my resuult ung paghihirap nung mga uplines..:)
sa iba.. ok lng mging victim minsan.. part of growing up yan.. kasama sa buhay.. kelangan lng matuto tayo..:)

alemrac901 said...

tiyaka as i had noticed puro lang din blogs ang lumlbas may point din si nina...blogs are just opinions db? dpt p dn mgeffort tau n mlman ang background ng mga companies or networking companies na sasalihan ,d dpt tau mgng bias. malay m may mga ngpapanggap lng n cla ung taong un? pero totoo nangunguha lng cla ng identity ng iba. dpt tao ung cchn ntn ndi ung buong company. mnsn kc nddmy lng ung company name dhl s mga taong wlang pkundangn s pggmit ng name ng company pra lng makapanloko ng tao db? sna mgng just tau s pgbbgy ng mga opinion at mgng mpgbantay s mga cnslihan dn ntn. aun m opinion ko lng nmn,

Eunice Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mj Itable said...

Hi..:)

I just wonder why are you so mad eh you were never forced to do anything out of your will? It's true naman that Toby is an executive... it's true that NU SKin is a multinational company...

it's NOT TRUE that it is a pyramiding scam.. I've seen the NU SKIN Presentation it's not the PYRAMID/PAIRING style of business like the others you probably know...It's an MLM but it's different from the rest..I've seen presentations of a lot of businesses in that area.


GOOGLE IS NOT THAT ACCURATE. I CAN POST A FALSE BLOG AGAINST YOU AND OTHERS MAY PERCEIVE IT to be true. :)

Anonymous said...

They have one in makati. And it doesnt change the fact that the company is still a multibillion dollar company.

Anonymous said...

They have one in makati. And it doesnt change the fact that the company is still a multibillion dollar company.